Friday, September 24, 2010

ahh, the scent of a crisp new blog...

Welcome to Kennedy Craft. I am a wife and mother who has been lucky enough to rediscover my love of creating beautiful and delicious things while I was on leave after having my daughter. I have been exploring this side of me over the past several months, and am hoping to share what I get up to from now on here on this blog. 


Let me start by introducing myself. I am Claire, and I am married to my dear husband Ryan. We have a wonderful daughter, baby L. She is 8 months old, and the happiest, sweetest little goose I've ever met. 


I love sewing, although I am definitely at the lower end of the talent scale right now! I am learning more every day, and loving every minute of it. I love to make things for my family, so many of the things that I have made so far have been home or baby related. I love to cook as well, and we tend to eat dinner around 9 pm on days that I get caught up experimenting! I plan to share some of those more positive experiences on here, as well. 


As much as I look forward to sharing my own stories on here, and contributing what I am learning to this great wealth of information that I've found, I can not get enough of reading other blogs and learning from you. So please, comment, say hello, and let me see your blog and learn from you. Isn't what this is all about, anyway? 


xo. 


Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment